On behalf of our client, who is instantly recognised for their premium and leading edge dental equipment where they offer integrated dental equipment solutions that revolutionise dentistry. They focus on providing a comprehensive and focused level of service on a national basis where their product mix and solutions offer tremendous benefits to any dental practice in relation to saving time/costs and importantly adding immense value to the patient experience.
This iconic organisation believe their people are the key to the continued success of their business and they continue to strive to represent quality precision digital equipment that is followed up with outstanding after sales technical support and customer service.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a proven senior level Salesperson, who either comes from Dental Equipment Sales, or an associated peripheral medical sector, where you have transferrable skills and are able to quickly learn new product information, following through to present with confidence the company’s fantastic equipment; or perhaps you are a highly driven and proven top sales performer from an aligned industry sector where you have had previous exposure to IT technical software information and hardware, and you are ready to transition and further develop your sales career into dentistry.
Key components of the role include:
- The ability to effectively manage a comprehensive territory, covering the Greater Auckland area, parts of the North Island through to the upper South Island with approximately 4 trips to Australia/year with some national NZ travel.
- You will possess superb sales and well developed interpersonal skills that you will utilise to build quick rapports with key decision makers within dentistry practices.
- Confidently engage with, present and educate clients, dealing with numerous stakeholders within each dental practice, on the cost versus benefits of the company’s equipment/solutions.
- Keep abreast with latest technology and ensure you are a confident presenter/contributor at New Product Launches.
- Be able to present ideas and information with clarity in a logical manner taking into account the audience at the time.
- Possess enviable commercial business skills including ability to work through financials, leasing etc and managing what is often complex negotiations.
- Ability to manage a high level of existing accounts and importantly remain focused on developing new and strategic business relationships with competitor practices.
To be successful in this role we are seeking:
- Individuals who are known to be ‘true professionals’ and ‘outstanding sales performers’ in their area of expertise.
- Advance communication skills with a track record reflecting your ability to scope new business opportunities and progress through the sales process to positive and financially viable outcomes.
- Outgoing and engaging personality with likeability and able to engender a significant level of trust and respect from a wide and diverse mix of individuals from Owner/Director, Support Dentists, Practice Managers etc.
- Business Savvy – accomplished Relationship Manager as well as capable Business Developer.
- Able to quickly ascertain viable opportunities and understand business implications of actions.
- Ability to identify new opportunities and demonstrate financial awareness and individual motivation for change.
This is an exciting phase where you will have the opportunity to represent an excellent range of premium products and expand the market. Our client will support you with in-house and off-shore training.
Our client identifies this role as a key position within their business and accordingly they will remunerate accordingly, including impressive base salary, uncapped incentive, company vehicle and other tools of the trade. Due to the continued growth of this business there is potential career progression within the organisation.
To find out more about this great opportunity please telephone, in the strictest confidence, Linda Ford on 09 5255520, or send your Resume in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 08/1707/LF.