Excellent opportunity to use your innovative and commercial acumen, provide leadership to an impressive NPD team.
- Lead the NPD Portfolio!
- Exceptional Company Culture
- Premium Nutraceuticals, Natural Health and Dietary Supplements.
Job Category: Science & Technology
Job Type: Full-Time
Published: September 19, 2017
Our client is an internationally recognised market leader across a diverse range of nutraceutical products. Their outstanding commitment to quality, efficacy and continued innovation has paved the way for extraordinary global expansion and demand for their products.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced New Product Development (NPD) Manager, to drive the continued development of new and existing nutraceutical product range. Building upon your exceptional team leadership/management skills, you will be able to utilise your creativity, technical competence and commercial acumen where you will be the key technical person leading the complete GATE process for product launches.
Key to success will be your ability to effectively liaise across all areas of the business, including domestic and overseas customers, whilst collaborating effectively and efficiently with cross functional teams.
- Initiate and manage a portfolio of New Product and Product Improvement Projects.
- Scope projects to include brief and objectives, requirements and deliverables, risk analysis, budget allocation and tasks.
- Communicate business NPD plans for both domestic and overseas customers.
- Retain Market Intelligence for cutting-edge commercial opportunities: ingredients, formulation/manufacturing methods and scientific research.
- Ensure compliance with GMP regulations for New Product Formulation, Packaging, and Labels/Marketing Claims.
- Effectively manage a team of NPD Technologists by maintaining effective work processes, whilst providing instructions and technical guidance to other areas of the business.
- Manage the complete GATE process for product launches, where you will critically evaluate check points, manufacturing processes and ensure milestones are achieved according to deadlines.
- Complete ownership of all Technical Documentation, raw material approval, costings, BOMs in the ERP system.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with regulated GMP industry and a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Knowledge of complete Product Development process, including product trials.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System, GMP and/or RMP, TGA and Asian regulations.
- Proven experience and accomplishment in Dietary Supplement or Food Product Development (specifically tableting, soft/hard gel capsules, powders and liquids).
- Self-motivated and positive attitude where you will thrive under pressure while being proactive to foresee and mitigate any technical issues or roadblocks to the launch process.
- Enviable communication skills across a broad range of customers, staff and industry members.
- Exceptional management and sound leadership skills with the ability to comfortably collaborate with staff from diverse, multicultural backgrounds.
To find out more about this amazing opportunity please apply now. Submit an updated Resume (in Word format only) and Cover Letter detailing your experience to Yannie Chen, or telephone 09 525-5520 quoting reference number 10/1709/YC.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.