Rare opportunity to join a dynamic leader in Cloud-based Solutions.
Job Category: Miscellaneous
Job Type: Full-Time
Published: March 15, 2019
Our Client is in need of a world class Solutions Architect with outstanding communication & client engagement skills to work with their partners to craft cloud-based solutions. They are a leader in this space.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive rich architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers
- As a key member of the sales team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on our clients platform
- In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue
- Conduct a variety of training sessions
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solutions architect community including authoring or otherwise contributing to publications such as whitepapers and blogs.
- Act as a technical liaison between key stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess 6+ years of current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a bonus.
- Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.
- Experience in Software Development and Automation a bonus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
And to cap off the list, we are seeking:
- AWS Certified SA Professional.
- Hands on development experience (including full-stack development)
- Fluent in AWS technologies.
- Proficient in a modern programming language such as Java, NodeJS or Python.
- Technical degree; Computer Science or Math background highly desired.
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP) and frameworks (ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.)
What you’ll get in return
In addition to a competitive package, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a world class team and work within a leading organisation with outstanding career prospects.
What do you need to do now?
Apply online today with a CV and cover letter in Word format only quoting reference number 08/1903/GR.