- Dynamic Team & Amazing Culture – Opportunity to join Market Leader in Specialty Ingredients
- Flavours & Enzymes – Food/Beverage, Nutrition & Dairy Sectors
- Exponential Growth – Immense future career potential
‘Exceptional Opportunity’ ‘Exponential Growth’ – extremely successful Intl organistion. Hybrid role for a Top Sales Performer – specialty food ingredients
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Published: August 5, 2019
Our client, a highly successful international organisation who has, over a lengthy period of time, carved out some impressive niche markets where they are recognised and respected for their top-quality products, championed customer service and commitment to leading edge and creative future solutions. They service a wide range of industries including food, beverage, nutrition & confectionery sectors.
Due to phenomenal organic growth, our client is now seeking a dynamic and well proven Technical Salesperson who has an enviable customer portfolio that reflects sales achievements of a high performer.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage an existing customer portfolio where you will, through your enviable relationship skills, expand into other product portfolios within your customers’ business, as well as optimising other new opportunities in the market.
- NPB – introduce new products and assist clients’ in product development and improvement projects.
- Ability to work autonomously and also thrive in a team-based environment where you will enjoy sharing ideas, working closely with customers, R&D & Ingredient Supplier Representatives as well as managing profit margins.
- Effectively manage a predominantly an Auckland territory along with managing a few key customers in mid-North Island & Wellington.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess:
- Minimum 3 years Technical Sales/Account Management experience within this industry sector.
- Comprehensive technical acumen where you have a strong commercial/technical food science or technology background and you have a passion for food ingredient functionality and/or food processing.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter, who while being team oriented, also thrives in an autonomous role.
- Ability to quickly build rapports and consolidate relationships in order to successfully track through the sales process.
- Proven in managing multi-level relationships and you are able to bring a team-based approach to technical sales in this Sector.
- Commercial nous with the ability to manage negotiations with awareness around financials/profitability
- Ability to effectively manage a territory with a focus on increasing market share through effective management of the existing customer base, as well as being able to utilise your entrepreneurial flair to identify & optimise new opportunities in the market.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a proven Salesperson who has ideally worked within the Food/Beverage, Nutrition or Dairy Sectors; or perhaps you have a technical role within these sectors and you have all the prerequisite personality attributes along with a genuine passion to thrive in a customer facing sales area of expertise.
Our client views this position as key within their business and accordingly, for the ‘right’ candidate, they offer a lucrative salary package including an impressive base, bonus and company vehicle. While this is a national role there is minimal out of town travel, i.e. approximately maximum one week per month.
For further information please apply, in the strictest confident, to Linda Ford telephone 09 5255520, or email your Resume to email@example.com. Please send Resumes in WORD Format Quoting Reference Number 03/1908/LF