- Join a friendly team working in food manufacturing – Temp to perm role
- Great opportunity for NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident only
- Modern production facility based in Hobsonville – work close to home!
Plant Operator required to work rotating tasks, processing ingredients from raw materials through to finished products.
Job Category: Manufacturing, transport & logistics
Job Type: Full-Time
Published: September 19, 2019
Our client, a family owned importer and manufacturer of dairy, meat and bakery food ingredients, has a temp to perm position available for a Production Assistant to work the day shift from 8.00am-4.30pm (flexible), Monday to Friday.
You will be responsible for:
- Working within the manufacturing area, preparing, mixing and blending food products
- Weighing and measuring ingredients
- Cleaning and basic maintenance of equipment and production rooms.
- Packaging and pallet stacking finished products
- Following up on job sheets – completing paperwork
- Ensuring cleanliness and safety of manufacturing area
- Some quality control of goods
- Adhering to company policies and procedures.
The right candidate will have:
- NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- A stable work history, ideally in food manufacturing environments
- Good physical fitness with the ability to complete frequent heavy lifting from 5–25Kgs
- Excellent hygiene standards and a good health record
- The ability to listen and understand instructions – follow SOP’s
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good reading, writing and communication skills
- A commitment to Health & Safety and high quality processes
If you have enthusiasm, commitment, are punctual, reliable and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, you would fit right in with their team. This would be a great opportunity to join a stable company which is `moving with the times’ and that can offer you a stable future.
If you are interested in this new opening please send me your up to date CV and covering letter in WORD format to Viv Philipsen by emailing email@example.com quoting reference number 16/1909/VP